1. Aqua / Water
2. Polysorbate 60
3. C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
4. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
7. Methyl Gluceth-20
8. Cetearyl Alcohol
9. PEG-20 Stearate
10. Propylene Glycol
11. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract
14. PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone
15. Sodium Ursolate
16. Sodium Oleanoate
17. Tocopheryl Acetate
18. Retinyl Palmitate
21. Chamomilla Recutita / Matricaria Flower Extract
22. Retinyl Acetate
23. Arachis Hypogaea / Peanut Oil
24. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
25. Parfum / Fragrance
27. Hydrolyzed Collagen
28. Hyaluronic Acid
29. Prunus Persica / Peach Fruit Extract
30. Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
31. Rubia Tinctorum Root Extract
32. Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract
33. Alchemilla Vulgaris Leaf Extract
34. Equisetum Arvense Extract
35. Glycine Soya / Soyabeen Seed Extract
36. Triticum Vulgare / Wheat Seed Extract
37. Medicago Sativia / Alfalfa Extract
38. Raphanum Sativus / Radish Seed Extract
39. Decyl Glucoside
40. Potassium Sorbate
41. Sodium Benzoate
5. Squalane an oil naturally occurring in human skin and is an important part of the lipid system. Its penetration capacity is remarkably high. Nanometer droplets of squalane function as effective “transporters” for the A Vitamins and other oil soluble active ingredients. Young and healthy skin contains a high amount of squalane but the level will decrease dramatically with age. Therefore squalane is absorbed excellently into sun damaged and aged skin.
A lack of squalane within the skin can lead to premature aging, very dry skin and a loss of elasticity. Areas of constantly exposed, dry and prematurely aged skin such as on the hands, elbows, heals and knees etc become incredibly soft immediately when squalane is applied in the right formulation.
11. Citrus Limon Fruit Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C that functions as a strong anti-oxidant and stimulates collagen synthesis. Helping to also recreate the ceramides in the epidermis. Citrus Medica Limonum Extract gently exfoliates the dead skin cells and reduces the problems of excessive oiliness.
15. Sodium Ursolate and 16. Sodium Oleanoate are two very powerful ingredients with a unique capacity to repair aged and sun damaged skin. The most remarkable scientific findings are the recreated collagen fibre structures at the same level as found in young skin. This rejuvenates completely the treated skin, including a striking recreation of the surface of the skin’s micro-topography.
17. Tocopheryl Acetate is a type of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals. In our patented combination with squalane.
18. Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its highly active potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deeper into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the cells, and synthesise lost collagen fibre structures as in a younger skin.Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. In our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system throughout the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
19. Tocopherol is another source of Vitamin E that plays an important role by protecting both the skin and the products against harmful free radicals and functions as a natural moisturizer and capable of reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
22. Retinyl Accetate is like Retinyl Palmitate which is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A and has a similar remarkable efficient rejuvenating action on the skin the same manner as in Retinyl Palmitate. It enables the skin’s cells to rebuild and repair sun damaged and aged skin the same as Retinyl Palmitate.
27. Hydrolyzed Collagen is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
28. Hyaluronic Acid is an ingredient that builds an invisible shield of moisture binding barrier on the surface of the skin, to enable the skin to maintain its elevated level of moisture within the epidermis.
31-37. Refirming is a mixture of natural extracts that is a vascular constrictor and reinforces the skin’s elastic proportions. Exellent in treating “Teleangiectasies“ and red cheeks.