Brings your healthier, delicious and convenient food.
With High-Speed Air Circulation Technology
deMarco advance High-Speed Air Circulation Technology enables you to cook food that is delicious and healthy. Little or no oil is needed to produce the perfect texture and delicious foods.
DeMarco Digital Air Fryer
S$99.00 (excl. GST)
Brings your healthier, delicious and convenient food.
HIGH SPEED AIR CIRCULATION TECHNOLOGY
The high-speed air circulation technology from the air fryer enables you to cook food that is delicious and healthy.
Little or no oil is needed to produce the perfect texture and delicious foods.
ELECTRIC CONTROL IN ONE HANDLE
The handle with buttons is designed for easy setting of your preferred temperature and timing for frying your food as well as switching on and off the fryer.
The LED display helps you to see and adjust your preferred frying temperature and timing easily.
Click below to download Instruction Manual
Design and finishing
• Color(s): White
• Materials: Plastic
• High-speed Air Technology: Yes
• Digital Screen Interface: Pre-set cooking function, Integrated Power-on light, 30-minute timer, Time and Temperature control
• Non-slip feet: Yes
• Automatic shut-off: Yes
• Cord storage: Yes
• Voltage Global: 220-240 V
• Power Global: 1500 W
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Capacity: 2.2L
• Cord length: 0.8M
Weight and dimensions
• Product dimensions: W390 x H390 x D360mm
• Weight appliance: 6 kg
Our 12 months warranty coverage applies to brand new unit with proof of purchase invoice.
Please note that you will have to pay for attendance and correction of the under mentioned problems although the set is under warranty:
- POWER – No power because power plug is not pushed in or power is not switched on or no power at points (check by using another appliance)
- USER’S CONTROL – Not set according to Owner’s Instruction Manual
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
- This appliance is guaranteed for periods as specified respectively above in respect of service and manufacturing faults and defective materials and parts from the date of registered.
- The sales receipt or purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- Service will provided only during normal business hours and under safety condition and circumstances.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration / installation of the product purchase.
- Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in the transport of the Product to and from deMarco sales office will be borne by the Consumer.
- Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if the defect is reported within the specified period from date of purchase.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, Long Teng Singapore Enterprise Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any of the following:
- Damage or malfunction caused by the act or acts of any person or persons intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God.
- Defects or fault in appliances which have been used for commercial purposes or which have been rented/leased or which have been otherwise subject to other than household use.
- Damaged or missing parts which are reported more than one week from the date registered purchase.
- Damage / malfunction to accessories including but not limited to remote control units, antennas, LID or battery covers, casing, plastics panels, control knobs, electrical plugs and cables, and/or other detachable parts.
- Damage or malfunction caused by improper or incorrect installation, poor or inadequate maintenance, or use or operation of the appliance otherwise than in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions, for example, subjecting the appliance to excessive electrical voltage.
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stains, scratches, dents on the body or casing or paintwork of the appliance.
- The cost of providing access to any appliance by whatever means necessary for purpose of carrying out repairs or servicing in the event that the location or position at which the appliance is installed is such that there is no reasonable access to the appliance for such repairs or servicing to be carried out.
- Any damage to property caused in the process of carrying out repair or servicing of appliance which are installed in positions or locations which make it difficult or unreasonable for such damage to be avoided.
- Damage caused during transit where appliance is transported for the purpose of servicing or repair, or in relation thereof or in connection therewith.
- All the rights of the warranty will be void and null if serial number has been altered, effaced or removed.
- It is hereby expressly provided that any liability of Long Teng Singapore Enterprise Pte Ltd for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, relating to or in connection with the purchase of the appliance shall not exceed the purchase price (excluding installation costs) of the appliance. Similarly, Long Teng Singapore Enterprise Pte Ltd’s liability for any breach of this guarantee shall be limited to the purchase price (excluding installation costs) of the appliance.
- This guarantee is valid only in the mainland of the Republic of Singapore.
- This guarantee shall not apply in respect of any appliance which has been tampered with, or which has undergone repair, adjustment or servicing by persons other than Long Teng Singapore Enterprise Pte Ltd to do so.
- The terms of this guarantee shall not be varied except with the written and express consent or agreement of Long Teng Singapore Enterprise Pte Ltd.
- While Long Teng Singapore Enterprise Pte Ltd endeavours to repair any defect after the warranty period, it is subject to availability of parts from the manufacturers.