- From the legendary silk producing land of Japan, and created using “No Artificial Fertilizer, No Pesticide Farming, No Additives” method by Japan-‐certified Arborist and Botanical Master, Mr Ryukichi Mine.
- Surrounded by the great nature sprawling around one of the world’s largest active volcanoes, Mount Aso, the soil in this region has been enriched by the volcanic ashes for generations; making it one of the best agricultural lands in Japan. Its warm, dry and less windy climatic condition provides a conducive environment for mulberry farming. This is where our mulberry leaves are grown and make us different!
- Diabetic Favorite.
- Rich in calcium, potassium, edible fiber and contain 1-‐deoxynojirimyin (DNJ, very effective to deter sugar intake).
- Gentle and soothing. Hot brew.
- Ingredients: mulberry leaves
Origin: Kumamoto, Japan.