1. Aqua / Water
2. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate
4. Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
5. Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
6. Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
7. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
8. Cetearyl Alcohol
9. Ceteth-20 Phosphate
10. Dicetyl Phosphate
14. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis / Sweet Almond Oil
18. Xanthan Gum
19. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
20. Tocopheryl Acetate
22. Retinyl Palmitate
23. Tetrasodium EDTA
24. Glycyrrhiza Glabra / Licorice Root Extract
26. Diacetyl Boldine
2. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is a remarkably stable form of Vitamin C with well documented skin whitening properties. The stability ensures a long lasting efficacy maintained during both shelf life and while on the skin. It whitens the skin safely and additionally it also provides increased collagen synthesis. Works independantly from other whitening substances.
5. Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract is a natural ingredient that inhibits the enzyme Tyrosinase which regulates the formation and maintenance of the Melanin level i.e the skin’s dark pigment. The Melanin formation decreases gradually over a few months resulting in a more fair skin colour. Works independantly from other whitening substances.
22. Retinyl Palmitate is a particularly stable form of Vitamin A that we have formulated into our cremes, in a way to maintain its high potency – both during storage and on application to the skin. Encapsulated in nanometer sized droplets of squalane, the Vitamin A can penetrate deep into the skin in sufficient amounts to stimulate the type of cells, that synthesise lost collagen fibre structures providing a younger skin. Wrinkles and fine line diminish and throughout the complete structure of the skin it is significantly rejuvenated. Made prossible via our patented combination with squalane that functions as an effective delivery system penetrating through the entire depth of the skin, The Vitamin A transforms into a totally unique and remarkably efficient anti-aging action within the skin corresponding to a 10- 20 years rejuvenation.
24. Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract is the extract from Liquorice Root. This is well known as a wound healing extract, helping to reduce irritation within the skin and providing instant comfort to sensitive skin. It enables the skin to accept strong reacting ingredients with fewer side effects, allowing more effective ingredients to be tolerated by sensitive skin.
26. Diacetyl Boldine is a natural ingredient that inhibits the enzyme Tyrosinase which regulates the formation and maintenance of the Melanin level i.e the skin’s dark pigment. The Melanin formation decreases gradually over a few months resulting in a more fair skin colour. Works independantly from other whitening substances.